We may change this policy from time to time by updating this policy. You should check this policy from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 8 June 2010. It was last updated 24 February 2021.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We only collect personal information that is reasonably necessary for us to provide you or other parties with our fundraising and related services or in order for you to supply us with goods and/or services. We require this information to mutually understand our respective needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- If we are providing our services to another party by collecting personal information (such as, for example, when we are conducting a fundraising event for another party and collecting personal details as part of that service) then we will tell you on whose behalf we are collecting such information and obtain your consent to us passing on such personal information to that party.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
We will take all reasonable steps to:
- Make sure that any personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- Protect the information from misuse, loss or unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- Destroy or permanently de-identify the information if it is no longer needed for any purpose.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form, look for the box that you can tick to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or such disclosure is permitted under the Data Protection Act 2018 or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. In addition we may have to forward some personal information to anyone who is contracted by us to supply services on our behalf to you.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to On Agency, Preston Park House, South Road, Brighton, BN1 6SB.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address or to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer\’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies can help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites