On agency is looking for a full-time Copywriter AND Junior Copywriter (two separate roles).
So if you are a talented, enthusiastic writer with a passion for the voluntary sector, we’d love to hear from you.
First and foremost, you’ll be able to write persuasive, powerful copy. At On, we love storytelling, so if you can paint a picture with words, you could be the one for us.
You’ll have great ideas, and can discuss and present them with confidence. You won’t be phased by the challenge of writing about different subjects, across different media, and in different tones of voice.
- Excellent copywriting skills (Essential)
- Experience of working with designers to produce full creative (Desirable)
- Knowledge of print and production processes (Desirable)
- Extensive knowledge of the principles of DM, particularly for the fundraising sector (Desirable).
- Knowledge of Behavioural Economics is a bonus.
- An innovative, intelligent approach to fundraising – willing to think outside traditional boundaries (Essential)
- Knowledge of the application of data & targeting principles to fundraising (Desirable)
- Listening skills – to absorb and interpret complex briefs accurately (Essential)
- Communication skills – written and verbal (Essential)
- Well organised – ability to manage own workload (Essential)
- A high level of commitment and self-motivation (Essential)
- Attention to detail (Essential)
- Calm under pressure (Essential)
- Able to work on own (Essential)
- Demonstrable commitment to the values of the voluntary sector (Essential)
Why should you apply?
We offer generous benefits in a progressive company located in the heart of Brighton. Our salaries are competitive and staff enjoy up to 25 days’ annual leave, weekly meditation sessions, summer and Christmas parties plus social activities throughout the year. What’s more, you won’t find better colleagues anywhere else in town.
How to Apply
Please email Hayley on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why you’re interested in the job
- Details of your current salary or salary expectations
- Your CV or LinkedIn profile
- Your online folio or examples of your work
We welcome applicants from under-represented groups. Black and minority ethnic groups are currently under-represented at On Agency.